Find My Purpose - Why Am I Here?
So You Keep Asking Yourself The Question, "Why Am I Here?"
Hello There Dear Reader. Gabriel here and I know all about asking this ever present question, "Why Am I Here?". It goes without saying that finding out what your purpose is and living it out, can be an illusive acquisition, yet so valuable and life-saving when grasped.
The word purpose seems, at times, to be made so much bigger than it actually is. I say this because of the many debates I've been involved in, mainly discussing two schools of thought; these being the notion that your life's purpose is predestined and yours is just to find it, while others are far more interested in creating their own destiny instead.
In posts to come, I will be exploring this in a lot more detail and I invite you to come along for the ride as I want to give as much as I can receive. We all have something to learn from each other, and I am certainly no exception.
Regardless of which perspective you have though, there is little chance of any success without knowing your purpose or at least, the purpose of a thing or activity in your daily life. No matter how young or old you are, purpose is an integral part of your life.
Every single day, you wake up, you need some sort of purpose to do absolutely anything! From going to the toilet for a 'number 2 sit-down' to kissing your wife 'goodbye' as you leave for work,without any reason to do anything, you would be existing in a world with no direction whatsoever, a fate worse than death itself, in my view!
Regardless of who you are, there's a journey ahead of you, and no matter how long or short it is, you need to have a reason for taking it.
On this blog, we will take on many sub-topics that will help us understand a lot more about this matter and as many elements as possible, that form part of out journey in life.
Stick around, subscribe and contribute, to make this as worthwhile as it ought to be. I would love to know your thoughts and let's learn from each other.
There is a lot to come in future, so don't miss any announcements!
Gabriel Mothobi
The Messenger
TGBTG!

I'm blessed . God created us with a purpose
ReplyDeletemay God bless you your life sir
Amen. Make sure you subscribe so that you don't miss any more of these posts. Stay Blessed.
DeleteAlso, make sure to share it with all that you feel, need to hear such things.
Delete